Conclusions



              Hey, we made it all the way, from Ash Wednesday to Easter! We’ve given the 7 Central Things of Worship a look with fresh eyes. We’ve engaged with scripture, reflected on some ideas and authors and the world as it is; I’ve offered some preliminary maxims about these aspects of Christian practice, and we’ve prayed.

              As I finish up this 17,000 some word devotional, I am aware of its inadequacies, and more so still my own. None the less, I hope I have pointed to God, who is gracious and faithful, who meets us in worship and in the world, who loves each one of us so very deeply. I hope this message can be heard in a world that can be indifferent and overwhelming, where idleness, isolation, and individualism can drown out the Spirit’s message. I hope these reflections deepen your Christian practices: meeting Jesus in word and sacrament, re-membering community, discerning reconciliation, habits of gratitude, and joyfully witnessing to your neighbor in action and word.

May the God who brought our Lord Jesus Christ from death to life bless you now and always! Amen and Alleluia!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Table of Contents: Seven Central Things

Sent Out in Song

I would have been blind, instead I see